Thursday, February 21, 2013

Low priced Yukon Trails Women's Xpolrer Sport Hybrid Electric Bike (26-Inch)

Shopping online Yukon Trails Women's Xpolrer Sport Hybrid Electric Bike (26-Inch) for Sale, Buy for Yukon Trails Women's Xpolrer Sport Hybrid Electric Bike (26-Inch) Get it Now.

Yukon Trails Women's Xpolrer Sport Hybrid Electric Bike (26-Inch)

Product Description

Yukon Trails-Xplore(women Version)-Li-ion Sport Hybrid Electric 7 Speed Bike with Peddle Assits Bike-26"

List Price: $1,199.99
Price: $1,067.35 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Fri, 22 Feb 2013 04:15:40 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #408394 in Sports & Outdoors
  • Size: 26-Inch
  • Color: white
  • Brand: Yukon Trail, Inc.
  • Model: MS-EBLIM26
  • Released on: 2012-05-24
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 35.00" h x 11.00" w x 55.00" l, 60.00 pounds

Features

  • 36V 10AH Battery
  • 250 W in Hub Motor
  • 7 Speed
  • Shimano Shifter
  • F / R V Brakes

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
1Products switched
By LL Champ
I ordered a women's bike and received a men's. The bike was beautiful! I sent it back and reordered. Got another men's bike! I called Yukon Trail. To put it short, Amazon has the model numbers switched. I talked to 3 customer service people, and no one would verify my info. They told me I was the only one with the problem. They would not reorder. I am still stressed out. I really want the blke!! Niow the price has gone up $300.. Shame on Amazon.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
1Misleading Photo
By Jim Maher
Picture shows a men's bike but description states women's bike. When I ordered the men's I received the womens

WATCH OUT

See all 2 customer reviews...





Yukon Trails Women's Xpolrer Sport Hybrid Electric Bike (26-Inch) Reviewed by Pai Choo on Fri, 22 Feb 2013 04:15:40 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment